Has The CIA Infiltrated The Upper Echelon Of The Watchtower Organization??

by frankiespeakin 37 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I also think that these agencies would be willing to offer informants inside the WT organization with freedom from prosecution in the role that they played if they turned in evidence before prosecution proceedings began. I would not doubt that some in the legal and accounting department could see the writting on the wall and do this. This of course is all speculation felt intuitively.

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

It's just a quote in the book. Nothing more, nothing less. Believe it or not, it's up to you.

Good to hear from you again abbaddon! You've been missed!

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    The Watchtowers call to all congregations for accountants and lawyers especially those familiar with tax laws makes me seriously think they may be in hot water.

That would be so cool

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Where is the proof?

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Who wants to tell slimboyfat he has a PM?

slimboyfat the CIA has a PM for you.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I'm sure the public notoriety of the child molesting stand of the GB as made public by Dateline and Panorama and other has weakened the protections they can claim as a religon which makes them more likely targets because they would not be able to get much public sympathy if the Government started prosecution of this religious organization.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

If something like this happened I'm sure the news media would have a field day digging up all kinds of dirt on the control tactics and harm the Governing Body has inflicted on its members.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

"truth"

It's just a quote in the book. Nothing more, nothing less. Believe it or not, it's up to you.

In that case I won't believe it. It could just be made up; the lack of evidence would indicate this is likely.

I suppose beliving it is a lot easier if you've already decided what the truth is.. although as there is no evdience, how one does that I don't know.

Ouija board? I-Ching? Flip a coin?

Quite frankly I spent far too much of my life beliving stuff that was just made up. I ain't gonna waste anymore of it that way. Say "Hi!" to our Lizard overlords next time they do a lube-change on the anal probe...

;-)

... oh, sorry, you don't believe that do you? Why not?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Stratigically thinking: I think if the IRS was able to get the goods on a religious cult like the Watchtower, it would send a very strong well recieved message to the public and other dishonest cults to beware, the time for hiding behind religion is over.

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

Ab, they send their love and greetings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit