Are you "Spiritually Sick"???

by JH 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JH
    JH

Buttlight, kls has pliers and all kinds of tools to pluck the teeth out of my kitty and now attacked me with a pipe wrench...

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

KLS Did you see this one? LOL Gotta run out for a bit!

• kls
    kls

Buttlight is my friend,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,get the rat

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Nah not spiritually sick....just sick...

• mnb77
    mnb77

They haven't a clue what is going in you heart. The reason you "see people who belong to other faiths, and are very active and seem spiritually healthy" is because they have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ (2person in godhead). The JW have lead millions of people astray. You just need to read the bible, a study version is good and not the JW's NWT because it has errors in it. (Grammatical types of errors that change the true meaning.) (I like to read a couple versions NLT and KJV to get a good feel for what God meant by stuff in the bible). For more on bible accuracies (not including NWT) see: http://www.carm.org/bible/ms_science.htm

Converse with God and let him examine your heart. when you are a believer in Christ as your savior, the holy spirit lives in your heart (verse below is one that indicates you have the Holy Spirit in you) the verse that mentions him in you heart has to do with the sealing for the day of resurrection, those sealed will rise to be with god and those not sealed will rise for judgment. Any-ways, back to the subject let the Holy Spirit reveal god's heart to you as you read and study the word. The Holy Spirit searches the deep things of the heart of God (scripture says that) so let him reveal himself to you!!

Ps. you?re not spiritually sick and even if you were, you can let the Almighty Physician heal you right up!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit