When the "Great Tribulation" and Armaggeddon strike How will we know?

by booker-t 31 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby
    :When the "Great Tribulation" and Armaggeddon strike How will we know?

We'll be getting murdered.

Mary...ol' gal....your doing heroin again....aren't ya?

LMAO! You wanna help me write sermons????

Gumby

• Satanus
    Satanus

Valis

Bob is happified happy arising.

S

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

If you are a Christian, and you trust in God, it won't matter because you will be safe so you really don't have to worry about it.

CG

• gumby
    gumby
    If you are a Christian, and you trust in God, it won't matter because you will be safe so you really don't have to worry about it.

Now now gal......doesn't that comment pretty much fit in the same catagory as the dubs who say only dubs will make it? There's a lot more people on the planet besides christians.

Gumby

• moanzy
    moanzy

You might want to check out what the scholars say about the book of Revelation before you get too worried!!!

Moanzy

• heathen
    heathen

LMAO @ mary --- That sure was some creative stuff there ............

I personally wouldn't blame God for wiping people off this planet . Most religions including most christian religions are pretty crappy and it's pretty clear they like to kill each other anyway.

• proplog2
  • xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

When the "Great Tribulation" and Armaggeddon strike How will we know?

When the NHL strike enters year 2.

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Anyone see "Planet of the Apes"?

I figure it will be something wierd like that after the nuke bomb falls..

That will be the end of the world.(As we know it.)Then a new God will spring up.

Snoozy..who is thinking deeply today...NOT!

• AGuest
    AGuest

please know that one is not the same as the other. The first occurs immediately before my Lord returns to gather those that belong to him, including those who take part in the first resurrection. This occurs before Satan is abyssed and the 1,000-year co-rulership of Christ and his brothers begins. The second occurs "after the 1,000 years have ended."

Since my Lord has not yet returned, and the 1,000 years have not yet began... we've got quite some before worrying about the second.

That, however, doesn't mean one should fail to take note. There are other things to worry about besides "Har-Mageddon," truly. Starting with how one treats others so as to be deemed a sheep... or a goat. Since we don't know who the sons of God truly are (many claim to be!), it would behoove us to treat ALL... as if they were a son of God. Why? Because those who don't treat even the least of Christ's brothers with even the minimum demonstration of love (i.e., even giving them a small drink of water when thirsty)... which is shown by COMPASSION... are constituted as goats.

And the goats are destroyed... at Har-Mageddon.

May you all have peace!

A slave of Christ,

SJ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit