When the "Great Tribulation" and Armaggeddon strike How will we know?

by booker-t 31 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

Booker T needs to read the literature more often. Every picture of armaggedon ever shown in the literature is of smiling happyass witnesses , grinning from ear to ear while their god is killing billions of people in the backround. No nitetime shit.

Gumby

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Reverend Gum-Dude.

I was disappointed that there was no Sunday service this week. Were you out too late on Saturday?

Your humble servant, the fat old pimply chick in the back row.

J

(The looks on the witnesses faces in those idiotic illustrations made me just as sick as the people in the background being slaughtered.)

• Valis
  • Satanus
    Satanus

Hey, there's a little devil girl w horns beside the little blond kid. Get her, she's sneaking into the new system. Praise bob.

S

• Valis
    Valis

Eh Satanus...I actually I did that one..you can see the slack I put into it..

• gumby
    gumby

Valiseyeclopse

• Mary
    Mary

Actually, the Great Tribulation and Armageddon have already happened. Like Jesus' Return in 1914, it happened "invisibly" and only the Governing Booby were able to "discern" it. The Great Tribulation began in the Spring of 1972, during the filming of The Godfather. Nobody could see it, but there was another freaking invisible war in heaven, this time it was between Charles Russell and Rutherford. Russell wanted to kick Rutherford's invisible ass for changing all of his doctrines, but Rutherford drew a third of all the bottles filled with bathtub gin and hurled them at Russell's head. But there wasn't a place found for him (Rutherford) any more, and Russell said "get the f*ck out of here!" and they kicked his drunken ass down to earth. This really pissed Rutherford off, and he went off to wage an invisible war, with the remaining ones of Russell's seed. This went on for 3 1/2 years or 1260 daze, until the Fall of 1975 when Armageddon, the War to End All Wars, again happened invisibly.

So you see, the Governing Booby wasn't mistaken when they said The End would come in '75---it happened just like they predicted. And by the way, this is the New System of things that we're living in....this is As Good As It Gets.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Dear God don't let anyone at Brooklyn see Mary's post. They damn well may adopt it as policy and then we'll be dealing with more trauma from our even more confused relatives... lol

J

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Mary, you don't disappoint

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:When the "Great Tribulation" and Armaggeddon strike How will we know?

We'll be getting murdered.

GBL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit