what_Truth?

I'm from Vancouver. Born, raised, still live here

• Ticker
    Ticker

Hello Frosty. Welcome to the board.

Ticker

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Welcome. I'm in Vancouver too, born and raised, where I spent most of my days.

• orbison11
    orbison11

hi frosty

welcome! i, too, am from vancouver for 20 yrs, having just recently moved to chilliwack.....you mentioned the name schmeikal,,,do you know a daniel schmeikal, in the surrey area, female???

her i know and some of the family

orbi

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Welocme Mr. Frost. North Western Ontario. Parents in Aldergrove, or Alderbush as dad likes to refer to it.

Spent a summer in Calgary druing the first oil boom of the 80's. Hung around with the likes of Rocky Edwards, Bob Scott and Randy Boyd. Not to sure about the whereabouts of the first 2 but I think Randy's been promoted to the Governing ZZZZBody or something by now.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Hey! Welcome frosty :) I'm in Halifax but was raised in Niagara.

Kwin

• jgnat
    jgnat

Never a JW here, married one instead! This site provides the necessary inoculations so I can carry on.

Edmontonian, here. Feel sorry for ya, dude. Here's a link to a bunch of JWD maps. Lotsa Canadians on JWD. We are part of the reason that the WTBTS had zero growth last year. At least I like to think so.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/67009/1.ashx

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Welcome Mr. Frost.

I too am from Northwestern Ontario, along with the likes of my hubby xjw_b12.

cj

• Mr.D.Frost
    Mr.D.Frost

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I would definately like to meet some of you, and hear your stories.

orbison11 - Danielle is my aunt. so yeah I know her. They dont speak with me any longer though, and as far as im aware her daughter moved to Calgary.

• orbison11
    orbison11

cool frosty

good to meet you,,,did twila leave the jw or go to calgary where the need might be great? did you know joel and cher ? or any others from the whalley hall? that is the one i was in for 20 yrs...prob met you if you ever visited:)

orbi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit