This is CRAZY!!!

by HadEnuf 12 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

Dear Sister HadEnuf,

We have noted that your Field Service Report JWD Party Log has shown a *dip* in hours.

There is much work yet to be done in shepherding *new ones* who have come into the congregation chat room.

Remember, Armageddon Apostofest is near, and now is the time to keep true to Jah`s the District Overbeer`s commandments.

Persevere, and remember that Satan the Devil the WTBTS is roaming the earth, seeking to devour all who are not on their guard!

Do not allow yourself to become taken in by the world the Society, *Keep on the Watch* and *Hold Fast to What is Fine* ***PARTY ON DUDETTE***!!

Yours in the REAL truth,

talesin

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Keep up Hadenuf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brookie

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

PARTY ON DUDETTE***!!

My dear talesin...now that's what I'm talkin' about baby! Thanks for all your hilarious posts "dudes" and "dudettes". You have made me realize the error of my ways and I shall now remove from myself the guilt I feel for not being a better poster answerer.

Keep up Hadenuf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dearest Brookiepooh...I can't seem to keep up with you. Must be my age. At least I can blame a lot of stuff on that. Or can I? I don't know...I feel so confused.

Thank You For Your Support!

Cathy L./mumsy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit