This is CRAZY!!!

by HadEnuf 12 Replies latest jw friends

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Just a bit of a rant here. I don't know about you guys & gals...but I can hardly keep up with all the posts and new ones joining us in this Forum of Excellence! I mean, man oh man...I'm getting stressed here with the pressure to read all the posts and greet new ones and when I don't greet new ones or respond to posts...I feel SO GUILTY.

What's a girl to do?

Thank you for your support.

Cathy L.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Dear Crazy in Wisconson,

Quit your job.

Signed, Six Landers

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Time to dust off the knitting needles

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Well just start a New Topic every once in awhile and say WELCOME ALL NEW ONES!!!!! Ok as I said that I thought of the song Welcome all you thirsty ones(is that how it goes?)....la la la get out of my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dammit all to hell!

Don't worry Mumsy! I have a hard time keeping up to!

Brookie

• Golf
    Golf

I'm glad you didn't write to Dear Abby for advice. Do the best you can. Hey, its boredom, right?

Golf

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

HA let the new ones keep up with US! lol

i cant keep up... plus some days i'm too lazy to pick up my keyboard......

my official statement:

all the old ones are respected and appreciated!

all the new ones are welcome!

there.. my ass is covered!

• JH
    JH

All these new ones, is little old me with multiple accounts....

• TheListener
    TheListener

Ha Ha. I may actually get beyond newbie with all of the new ones joining. My posting has increased due to the new ones.

Welcome all.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

I'd quit my job if I had one S.O.N. I'm just a domestic slave at the moment.

My shrink doesn't like me using sharp object xjw.

My dear Brookie...what a good idea. Just say hi to everyone all at once about every other day. DANG...why did you have to mention that song? Trying to torture your mother-in-law hey?

Thank you for your support...Cathy L.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

OH NO...just as I was writing my replies...more posts turned up and now I've increased my guilt. Will it never end? Excuuuussssssse me...I need to take some pain meds...that always calms me down.

Thank You For Your Support!

Cathy L.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit