My Prediction: If You Don't want To Be A Witness----You've Disassociated

by minimus 48 Replies latest jw friends

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

this is thier last resort to silence,at least in person,us apostates.........apostates,hahaha

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Nice analagy, jgnat. The JW's as people are loyal to the WTBTS and Governing body, BUT the WTBTS and GB are loyal to no-one but themselves....So... Who has disassociated?

• Aaac
    Aaac

DFing inactive ones doesn't affect WT's numbers at all. Maybe Memorial attendance, but not any other numbers in the year report. That's why it can be so easy to get rid of them. They are not needed, but they may form a threat.

• minimus
    minimus

Inactive ones are deadweight.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

It makes sense for the WT to do this. It will FORCE the meeting attendance issue and those who fade - like myselft - because they find out the truth about the truth - can be a danger. So without having to "catch" those who have apostate views, they can just determine that persistent, insistent, ?accept no help?, ?leave me alone? attitudes = non-witness = disassociated

• minimus
    minimus

They have been successful with changing definitions and agreements, You never know what you've agreed to. They just change the rule whenever they want.

• Bryan
    Bryan

I agree Min.

This would in a sense, corral the good Dub cattle, and isolate them even more from those who had found the real truth.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Bryan
    Bryan
    LIE: The opposite of truth. Lying generally involves saying something false to a person who is entitled to know the truth and doing so with the intent to deceive or injure him or another person. ~ Insight On the Scriptures, Vol II, p 244, published by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, 1988.

Scully,

Thanks! That is priceless. Proper food at the proper time for me!

Many thanks,

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• minimus
    minimus

////////\\\\\\

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    However, I am in contact with my parents and one active sister and her husband, so if they really wanted to get nasty they could. But with age all the nastiness seems to be out of them. Time will tell

Brenda I think you and I are in the same boat. It's been 16 years for me, I not only moved, I even changed my name legally. No one knows or thinks of me as one of Jehovah's Witnesses so like you I guess they could do it in absentia but I just don't seeing them caring enough.

I know I don't give a damn if they do.

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit