Intuition..

by Country Girl 22 Replies latest jw friends

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

When I was a kid, two elders came to do a "backcall" on Mom, who had taken the Witchtower and Asleep.

I saw them in their coats hats and briefcases, and intuition told me CONMEN. I said she wasn't in and slammed the door.

Further down the line, I WISH I WISH...

HB

• Golf
    Golf

My mistake Country_women, my mistake. Gee, you could have done better, you were kind to me.

Golf

• Golf
    Golf

As a high steel worker since 1962, I don't recall ever going to work thinking that something would happen. Mind you,this type of trade anything can happen at any given time and it does.

I once saved my partners life by yelling and screaming to get his attention. The situation goes as follows. He was thirsty and the water cantine was sitting on the rig/crane. While he was drinking water that was situated on the crane I noticed the crane begining to rotate and I began yelling and sceaming and waving my arms. He saw me gesturing and yelling, he quickly ducked,and as he ducked, the crane went over his head, he would have been cut in half!

Open holes and loose equipment on job sites are dangerous. This type of work requires constant attention, you always have to be alert, always. I could tell you stories but this was not intuition.

Golf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit