Have JW's set other dates since "1975" are have they quit fixing dates?

by booker-t 11 Replies latest social current

• mnb77
    mnb77

Booker-t

okay I cant give you any exact dates, but they are infering again the time is near for the end again. In the April 15 watchtower it says Here's what it says on page 4: 'According to the Bible the Creator will soon transform the earth into a literal paradise, which will favour long life. Bringing about that Paradise will invole drastick action, similar to that of the Flood of Noah's day. Matthew 24 B 37-39 shows that Jesus compared our time with the 'days of Noah', in which people ' took no note' of the critical situation. They also ignored the message that Noah preached. Then came 'the day that Noah entered into the ark' and the Flood destroyed all who had rejected his knowledge. Noah and those with him in the ark remained alive. Jesus indicated that a similar 'day' is coming in our time. Those heeding the knowledge associated with this even will have the propect of not only surviving but also living forever. In addition, the dead who are in God's memory will be raised to life with the propect of never having to die again. Notice how Jesus expressed these two thoughts. When speaking to Martha about the resurrection of the dead, he said: 'He that exercises faith in me, even though he dies will come to life; and everyone that is living and exercises faith in me will never die at all.' All evidence shows that this day is very near, which means that you may 'never die at all'. (bold added). now they didn't say it is a specif date, but come on they did this last time the only change is where they added a MAY instead of a definate kinda thing. i'm sure in the next bit they'll get a specific date.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Don't forget 2005 !!!

1975 + 40 years = 2005

Apostates watch out !!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit