Rate your Husband

by Maxine Mouse 29 Replies latest social entertainment

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Kev is a 10 in my book. Ok. He's just a tad shorter than me, and quite round these days. I'm not exactly svelt myself.

But my rating is not a HIM vs someone else thing. It's our relationship. Beyond anything I ever expected to expereince in having a relationship with the one and only... my best friend. We work so very well together, yet we have things to work on.

He's the love of my life!

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Mine is definitely a 10. A very good man, indeed!

DY

• Golf
    Golf

M&M, I'm jealous. You got a better response than I did, or is there a message I'm missing about rating wives? (just kidding)

Some people need to be taken with a ton of salt M&M.

I asked my wife what I was, she said, 5 to 7, just as I thought. And that's not the time either.

Golf

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I would give my Husband a 10+!

He works full time as a SOFT ENG(Computer Programmer).

He goes to School part-time for furthering his Education and to become a professor someday.

He plays in a Alt Rock band. The women love him and they all say he looks exactly like Ben Affleck!

He is a Wonderful Father! Gets up with the kids at night, changes Diapers, and plays with them, kisses their little boo boos, gives them baths, reads to them etc etc etc.....

He is my Best Friend! I can tell him anything.

Brooke

• Golf
    Golf

Whyamihere, any husband who changes diapers is a 10+.

Golf

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Whyamihere, any husband who changes diapers is a 10+.

Golf............Well any guy who puts up with me is a 10+!

Brooke

• Maxine Mouse
    Maxine Mouse

Haha whyamIhere, I guess I should bump my hubby up to 10 now too. I didnt think about the putting up with me part. Golf, your wife just didnt want you to get a big head, I am sure she rates you higher.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

I rate my husband a 10. Any man who changes my diapers is worth it.

ballistic:

A moderator changed it - ha! Don't ask me why - it's a long story.

You used to be a moderator, now you're a pussy

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

9.9 because no one is perfect (except me)

Cathy L.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

This is IPSec's wife and well I just think he is da Bomb. He is a perfect 10, A++++++ check +++++. So cute, smart and sooooo funny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit