Rate your Husband

by Maxine Mouse 29 Replies latest social entertainment

• Maxine Mouse
    Maxine Mouse

I figured since there was a rate your wife topic, I would do the other. If it has been already done, please disregard this. What number 1-10 is your hubby? I would rate mine a 9. He definitely was worth sorting out the bad ones for. He is my best friend in this whole world and has always been on my side (even when my side was the loneliest one). Love you Glenn!

• ballistic
    ballistic

good grief!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i dont have a husband anymore!

any offers? applicants must be employed, clean, well hung built, and like my cooking.

• Maxine Mouse
    Maxine Mouse

You know ballistic if you didnt like this thread or have anything to add, you could have just not replied. Not every post that comes out of your head is an award winner either. I am fairly new here and have never started a topic before. But THANK YOU for making my first topic make me feel like crap. With a little practice maybe I can become the scholar you are.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    applicants must be employed, clean, well hung built, and like my cooking.

I'm employed and my stomach is very well hung.

Walter

• ballistic
    ballistic

Maxine Mouse, come on now. It was not my intention to make you feel crap. It's a great post, but I am male, and the resident cynic. And there's no shortage of feminists on this site who start threads leaving us sweet innocent Jehovahs Witness boys feeling half inch tall. Believe me.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I would rate Thunder a 10. He is my best friend, my lover, my favorite writer and he is dead sexy

• ballistic
    ballistic

oh god, can I do that good grief thing again!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    but I am male,

your sex on profile shows female..........It is a bit confusing you have to admit.

• ballistic
    ballistic

A moderator changed it - ha! Don't ask me why - it's a long story.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit