My Brother will be on SNL tonight...

by maybesbabies 18 Replies latest jw friends

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Hey all! My brother will be playing with Gwen Stefani tonight on Saturday Night Live. I think he'll be drumming, but I'm not sure. If I understood my sisters email correctly, it will be him and the college band he teaches. He is a music professor at Citrus College, but spent his life before teaching as a back up drummer for just about everyone, and before that he had a band called the Unforgiven. Check them out at this website if you feel so inclined: www.roverpack.com Any-who, he'll also be on David Letterman on Monday, and Good Morning America (i think) on Tuesday morning. Cheers!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

how cool!

congrats on his sucesses!

if i'm still awake i'll check out SNL...i adore gwen stefani!

• sandy
    sandy

How exciting for you and especially your brother. I'll be sure to watch.

• Honesty
    Honesty

if i'm still awake i'll check out SNL...i adore gwen stefani!
    I was under the impression that emus sleep at night?

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

we sleep when the house is quiet enough to sleep.. i aint picky about daylight or night time!

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I turn into a pumpkin at 8pm. Good for your brother though!

Kwin

• Xandria
    Xandria

Yes, sis you read the email right. I hope he doesn't wear the kilt.(joking) I know I will be setting my dvr tonight!

X.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

maybes...there are some hot looking guys in that band. Which one is your bro? I'll be sure and watch tonight.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Wow...how cool! I'll have to watch! (X. I see you still have the hedgehog pic..is that one I think it is? I love it!!!)

• Xandria
    Xandria

Our older brother w/ the white pants(the other person next to him is our other brother (big family huh?) is the one who is going to be on SNL tonight playing music with Gwen.

Yeah, Scooter ~ that is the same pic. I thought it was too cute and recycled it. :D

X.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit