HadEnough

by onacruse 18 Replies latest jw friends

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

((( Craig - onacruise))) ((( HadEnuf )))

For some of us the realization of those demons and letting go/bannising/exorcizing them has been a relatively easy process, but with a lot of hangovers/hangups. I left over 27 years ago... got pissed at how I was treated by the cong. I moved into, and at their hypocrisy. Looked back briefly a few years later to find that nothing had changed. My hangovers were the terror dogma I was taught growing up... going to another church specifically. I just knew I'd be struck down... welll I wasnt.

For others this is a much harder journey. They experienced and were programmed to tolerate much more abuse.

Much of my recovery was through AA. I needed to get rid of that ol' Jehover vindictive god of isreal, and get in touch with a new higher power. I am forever grateful for my alcoholism which got me into that level of personal/mental/and spiritual recovery. It's been JWD that has reinforced that what I experienced was real, and bad. I liken it to a friend who was in special forces in Nicaragua and was not allowed to talk avbout it. He had severe PTSD. I met a former SF person he knew on the street one day, and that person, about all he said was "it happened, man, and don't you forget or let them tell you otherwise!".

It happened. Don't you let them tell you otherwise!

Hugs and love to all on this board

Brenda

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Blondie said:

Psst, Craig, I think it's HADENUF. There is another poster named Hadenough who used to post more on JWD but seems to be gone now.

You're right. HadEnuf is Cathy L and I'm the other poster Had Enough and there was another one of us called hadenough who only posted 2 times about 2-3 years ago. I guess our "name" signifies how all 3 of us feel. After toooo many years of being duped and , we've just "had enough" eh? <----- my Canadian accent.

btw....I'm still posting but only occasionally now. Just can't seem to leave this place even though I hardly have the time for it right now.

And I too agree with HadEnuf...it does feel really good to rant and get it all out and I did my share of ranting when I first joined the board. It sure has helped me, along with all the positive support I've received through various situations and the personal friendships that have resulted. I love this place!!

Had Enough

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Ahhhhhhhhhh...my namesake, HadEnough speaks!! I'm so glad you're not gone!!

HadEnough watching over HadEnuf.

Cathy L.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Well, then, good Enuf and good Enough! LOL

Craigster

• prophecor
    prophecor

This truly is for me the only place for me to be right now, I have been so blessed by all of you here, even those of you who are uniquely special in your journey, I got nothin but love for you too!!! You know who you are!!! This is exactly like a public journal, a place where I can truly be me. No one other than you could ever truly understand me. It's my place for healing, sharing and trying to get thru the complex process of exiting a religion that looks so beautiful from the outside, but has monumental problems once you look underneath the hood. The walk that we have walked is unlike any other. I don't know any other religion that has such a pervasive hold on it's members, to the degree of making those who can't handle being on the outside, want to, and have, commited suicide, or worse. There has to be something inheirently wrong with that!!!

• talesin
    talesin

prophecor

A brief thought,

The walk that we have walked is unlike any other. I don't know any other religion that has such a pervasive hold on it's members, to the degree of making those who can't handle being on the outside, want to, and have, commited suicide, or worse. There has to be something inheirently wrong with that!!!

When one is cast out from one`s tribe, there is a death of the psyche.

To be condemned to wander the world, cut off from the tribe, never to feel that kinship that is our natural instinct, is a mortal wound to the soul.

Finding one`s tribe can be like applying a healing balm to that wound. Let the healing of the psyche begin.

t

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

problem is, "hadEnough" is all of us!!!!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Three cheers for Had Enough - all of you, eh???

• blondie
    blondie

Hi, Hadenough. Great to see you are still around JWD.

Love, Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit