Rate Your Wife!

by Golf 41 Replies latest social entertainment

• Golf
    Golf

Thanks for the laugh Hillbilly. No rating, hmmmmm!

You fellows gotta understand that I'm not asking for 'perfection' here. I'm talking about when all things are considered, I'm allowing differences and personality clashes that's a given,look beyond that.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Golf

• prophecor
    prophecor

Apart from the obvious aspects of beauty, my wife actually gets a high score. She is patient, only wants the best for everyone involved. Tries her damndest to instill some balance in a warped to skew mentality that is mines. Though she has a tendency to look at the world thru the proverbial rosey colored glasses, it helps when all I wish to see is nothing other than NAZI-Like Perfection.

We're like apples to onions sometimes in our differences, but when you add it all up, getting above and beyond the ins and the outs, the ups and downs has been one of the greatest learning experiences for being human.

Marriage, though difficult at times, is the greatest form of social development. When you get beyond the glitter, the grime, thank god afterwards, you begin to find true gold.

• talesin
    talesin

prophecor

You just made me all misty-eyed. :)

It's great to hear you men talking so highly of your wives.

Sorry for the interruption ,,, carry on!

• prophecor
  • Golf
    Golf

Talesin, great wives get very little praise and recognition.

Prophecor,I enjoyed reading your post and I hope many others get to read it.

Golf

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Now if we can have all the apostababes rate (for style and creativity) the married men who hit on apostababes, lol.

• prophecor
    prophecor

but woman is [ the expression of ] man's glory (majesty, preeminence)

8 For man was not [created] from woman, but woman from man

9 Neither was man created on account of or for the benefit of woman, but woman on account of and for the benefit of man.

Not in a domineering light but from a sense of we need you as wives, you are the only ones who can bring any balance to our empirical lives.

1st Corinthians 11:8-9

• Golf
    Golf

Food for thought Prophecor, food for thought. As humans, we do take too many things for granted. I may have been an excellent provider but I failed to complement my wife. Sports was my world and it blinded me to appreciate my wife. Time has served a good lesson.

Golf

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

I don't have a wife. Can I rate somebody elses?

• Golf
    Golf

NWT, why not?

Golf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit