Rate Your Wife!

by Golf 41 Replies latest social entertainment

• Golf
    Golf

Prov. 18:22 reads in part, "Has one found a good wife? One has found a good thing,..."

My question is, if you were to rate your wife on the scale of 1-10, how would she rate?

I rated my wife 10! She didn't believe me. I told her, hey, its' my game I'm rating you. Her answer was, thank you.

After 42 years of marriage, I think I know what I'm talking about. Yes, our marriage had its' up and downs but who's exempt? When taking all things into consideration this is the figure I came up with.

How about you?

As a husband I would rate myself between 5-7.

Golf

• Englishman
    Englishman

Someone once told me that they'd like to give my wife one.

I didn't know whether to be insulted or flattered.

Englishman.

• Golf
    Golf

Hi Eng. I think this is a tough subject. But, like I said, taking all thing into consideration they deserve recognition. Mind you, every case differs.

My wife was taken back when I approached her about this subject. I guess she figured I would give her low rating. I hope I made her day!

Golf

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Hmm can anyone really say anything but a 10? Well I'm a realist as we as a romantic so I'm gonna give her a 9.499

She's close enough to perfect for me.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Psst..Golf..

'Giving somebody one' means to have sex in UK speak.

Englishman.

• Golf
    Golf

OK Eng., is that your definition of rating her? Help me out here.

IP_SEC that's still a good # have you told her?

Golf

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Nope I only give her a 10 face to face.

IPSec (skeered of his wife class) :P

• kls
    kls

Well since i am the wife ,i would say a 12 but since the rating here is only 10 then i will have to lower my standards to a 10

• Englishman
    Englishman

Nah..I give mine 100!

Englishman.

• Golf
    Golf

I'm glad you guys are throwing in some humor. I still think its a sensitive topic or is it? Hmmmmmm, bad memories?

Golf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit