by Golf 41 Replies latest social entertainment

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Sheila would rate a 10 overall

but you knew that didn't you?

Thuunder

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Well, I don't have a wife so I cant give a score, and I'm really curious as to what rating I would get. So any volunteers to try me out and post the rating here?

Well, tell us more about you and provide a picture. We want to see a little leg.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

you look a 10 flyinghighnow

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    you look a 10 flyinghighnow

Thank you, Stilla. I will hope for you that your wife will wake up and get out of the org. I know you'll be happier when that day comes. I'll be positive here. It's too bad that you can't post your pic on my What did you like as a JW thread. I'd love to see one.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

If you have regular e-mail and feel comfortable - IM me with yorur e-mail and by all means I will e-mail you a photograph in JPEG format

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Which one?

~Hill

1st.. drunk, lesbo, JW chick....had the elders convinced I was terrible. about a -3

2nd... good woman --slipped into classic JW behaviors...split for no real reason, abandons husband and child....lets see... about a 9 while she was "normal" .... 2 while at the end

3rd... dont ask....... compulsive liar, abusive ........ I dont play well so I cut this off as soon as true colors came out (6 months) NO Rating

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Hill...awwww I am so sorry. If you put them all together you have 14:D

• Mac
    Mac

In the words of Kasey Kasem:

"Number 10 with a bullet!!!"

mac

• prophecor
    prophecor

Until about 6:30 this PM Saturday, she was about a 2, however, after sitting with her in the beauty salon from about 2:30 today, I witnessed an awsome transformation from a 2 to about a 12, to watch her beautified B4 thine eyes was truly an awesome experience. Besides, I think the waiting on my wife during her transfomation, helps me to appreciate the awsome beauty that lives in her, even when that outward beauty is not ever appearant. Sweethart, if your reading this, I think you look mahhhvelous!!!

• Mac
    Mac

Until about 6:30 this PM Saturday, she was about a 2, however,

Proph...

You'd damed well better hope she's not reading... cuz she's never gonna get past that introductory sentence.....run swiftly, my son!

mac

mac

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit