After all the wts crap, do any of you still believe in Jehovah?

by ButtLight 51 Replies latest jw friends

• love11
    love11

I've found out- by watching too many Discovery Channel shows and reading various history/anthropology books- that the oldest god relics, that have been dug up, is actually a goddess figure. It seems that they came up with this goddess on simple observation alone. (only females bring forth life in humans and in nature). Thousands of years before the Adam and Eve God, Jehovah. But familiar stories that are also found in the bible. A flood to cleanse the earth, a son that will be the new god from a virgin, it goes on and on. If Jehovah is the god of your choice than celebrate that, but choose your god/goddess by looking at unbiased literature.

Venus of Willendorf, 30,000-­25,000 BC

p.s. I don't think I was quite ready for this forum after recently leaving the jw's, I think I would've had a meltdown!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    p.s. I don't think I was quite ready for this forum after recently leaving the jw's, I think I would've had a meltdown!

Im starting to feel the same way. Just to be able to talk to people who have gone through the same things as you have helps. Some people have talked about the fact that they were worried about armagedon for a long time after leaving. I am more worrried about the fact that being on forums like this, is the unforgivable sin!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit