After all the wts crap, do any of you still believe in Jehovah?

by ButtLight 51 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I have learned alot about the wts. And disagree with allot of it. But I still believe in Jah. Is that Weird?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Not if you still believe the bible.

S

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Have you ever critically read the Old Testament?

GBL

• Pwned
    Pwned

no, when i left it was basically because i realized that i didn't believe/didnt care about the bible. i had noticed some innacuracies sure but my eyes were not really opened to the flat out deceipt and BS of the org until I researched them on the web a few years ago.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Sure I do. Jehovah is the tribal god that gave a bloodthirsty nation the excuse they needed to slaughter hundreds of thousands of men, women, children, sheep, camels, dogs and kitty cats every time they needed some new farmland.

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Wow, Sister Odrade! Testify! :-)

ButtLight,

We have the full range of beliefs on this board. Some call themselves Christians, some believe in God and still call him Jehovah, some believe in God but don't abide by any particular denominational belief system, some are pagans, some don't believe in invisible spirit forces whatsoever, and there are many shades in between.

As for the Bible, we certainly have many believers here, but from what I have read, I get the feeling that a healthy majority do not view the Bible as the literal word of God.

SNG

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

ButtLight, I forgot to say WELCOME to the board!

SNG

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i want to believe in God..does that count for anything?

i totally do NOT believe in religion.

IS THIS LIFE ALL THERE IS....................i'm assuming it is until proved otherwise.

and welcome.. we need light shown on some of the butts around here..

• Odrade
    Odrade

LMAO @ the emu again~!

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

I believe in God but thinking his name is Yahweh not Jehovah. Society even admits Yahweh is more proper than Jehovah. This is in their "Let your name be santified" book and their large print Bible.But they keep lying and saying it's Jehovah but what's one more lie?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit