• mike047
    mike047

IS SITH spelled correctly???

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Jemimah,

a good information.

to Blondie:

"..Didn't they move the printing part of the French Bethel to Britain? That might account for the need for expansion...maybe the confidence in the legal success in France is not as strong and the this move will be permanent."

Yes they did ...For the rest wait and see.

To Fodeja:

The German WTS is not fighting against possible loss of anything they already have, legally or financially. They want _more_ benefits from the state, most notably, tax benefits.

...If the Society does decide to sell most of its property in Selters and move to Britain for legal reasons, it could be a very profitable deal. They are apparently having trouble getting volunteers for Selters, anyway."

This is what we hear in Europe, including PROBLEMS to find
    volunteers.

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

• Number 6
    Number 6

BTW Milton Keens is actually Milton Keynes.

A bigger shithole in the UK you could not hope to find.
    Should suit the Watchtower down to the ground.

I am not a dub I am a free man.

• qwerty
    qwerty

Thanks N6

I thought it didn't look right!
    I admit it, I am the UK's wourst spellor!

twerpy.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

How does this sit with the recent appeal to meet the needs of those in Third World countries who are desparate for Kingdom Halls?

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"You can know the law by heart, without knowing the heart of it"
    Philip Yancey, What's So Amazing About Grace?

• JEMIMAH
    JEMIMAH

Interesting thought Oz

However a new shiny bethel will always come higher up the p.l than some little Kingdom Hall in the back of beyond.

Does any one care to hazard a guess how much the Mill Hill properties are worth to sell.
    Watchtower House, IBSA House, 12 tower blocks of luxurious apartments
    approx 26 luxury houses and the rest.

Is there any info on assets in the Charities tax return?

Any ideas

Jem

• Jim Dee
    Jim Dee

Guys and Girls

The Society are looking @ 2 new sites
    1.Milton Keynes - just off the A5 near Bletchley - not far from Furzton
    2. Derby - by the Toyota Factory ( the site was being considered for a Curry and ready meal making company but they have moved to Stoke of Trent instead)

Reason
    1. Ease of Transport - Central UK is better, less costs on travel/ fuel etc.
    2. The costs in time of getting out of London are huge
    3. The Mill Hill site is worth an absolute fortune to developers (Houses Etc). Is planning permission being sort? - you may say that, I couldn't possibly comment.
    4. Both Derby and Milton Keynes(MK) may offer government grants to relocate
    5. The IT requirements now mean that virtual working via SOHO equates that Central London is no longer a neccessity.

The end result is that the Society will get a fist full of money from the sale of the sites + get government grant for moving to a development arena.

I am sure that the society will refund the profit money made to them to the hardworking publishers who stumped up the capital in the first place

Jim

• Gordy
    Gordy

Why does Freddie use the name SITH MEMBER and a picture of Darth Maul.
    Does this mean that Freddie represents the Dark side of the Force. I knew there was something about the Watchtower organisation. Are they building a Death Star somewhere? After all they are the ones who want to see the earth wiped out, except for them.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Is there any info on assets in the Charities tax return?

Don't know for sure, but wouldn't think so. However the Annual Report would show value of Fixed Assets in the Balance Sheet. Is it required to be lodged? Sorry I'm not familiar with the Charities regulations. We don't have that yet in Oz. It would be interesting to see the figs. Does anyone know if it is available?

Cheers,
    Ozzie (truth in Borg reporting class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit