New Bethel complex for UK

by JEMIMAH 44 Replies latest jw friends

• JEMIMAH
    JEMIMAH

As some of you may know London Bethel is very close
    to buying new land to house a new complex (45 acre site)

Does any one know where???

It is not often that IBSA has kept a secret this long before.

Any info appreciated

Cheers Jem

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

We are growing.

• metatron
    metatron

Check your yearbook, Fred

Britain lost 1% of it's publishers last year.

metatron

• Flip
    Flip
    We are growing.

- Fredhall

Britain lost 1% of it's publishers last year.
    - metatron

Obviously the financial investments of the WTBTS Corporations have had a much better result during that period.

Fredhall was speaking monetarily metatron, unless he's referring to doing something "funny" on the other side of the computer monitor we would rather not know about.

Flip

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

Fred says, "we are growing" who is the we???? Are you speaking of your nose like pinocchio? everytime you tell a lie you nose grows is that it Fred? What do you call it when other Religions grow so to speak. When the WTBTS grows its called apostasy rising!! Buff

• mike047
    mike047

IBSA???

• Prisca
    Prisca

IBSA = International Bible Students Association

• mike047
    mike047

Hi Prisca, I knew what it meant but had not seen it used in connection with modern(jw)bethel. IBSA doesn't have a "headquaters" that I am aware of.

• Maximus
    Maximus

Mike, there is no more Bible House either, the name for the older structure replaced by "Bethel."

But once in awhile someone will say, e.g., 'Things are not so hot
    at the Bible House these days.' And that could refer to Brooklyn or Patterson or wherever.

It's the corporation (Watch Tower of Pennsylvania or Watch Tower of Great Britain) that is guarding the secret.

My $0.00002

M

• mike047
    mike047

HI MAX, Thanks, I had not heard the term "Bible House" before, but now understand the IBSA useage.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit