New Bethel complex for UK

by JEMIMAH 44 Replies latest jw friends

• OlderTom
    OlderTom

I'm surpriced anyone still acknowledges Freddies excistance. I tend to look at him as just another computer virus after all has he said anything of any significance lately?

Some advice for Fredie. "It is better to look like a fool in silence, than open your mouth and proof it".

Someone may have to explain it to Freddie but let him think about it for a while first.

• blondie
    blondie

Didn't they move the printing part of the French Bethel to Britain? That might account for the need for expansion...maybe the confidence in the legal success in France is not as strong and the this move will be permanent.

• messenger
    messenger

Rumor has it that WT is expecting to possibly lose the case for a reconized religion in Germany. They are planning to build a Patterson type complex that can take care of all the printing for Europe. This load has been carried primarily by Germany to this point. The handwriting is on the wall, things in Germany are not going as well as they appear. Wt could stand to lose land and holdings if they are shut down in Germany. By moving everything to Britain it would be a safer place to be since being granted religious non-profit status in England.
    Besides when you have millions to blow and volunteer labor, why not have some fun.

• TR
    TR

Buffalo,

Fred says, "we are growing" who is the we???? Are you speaking of your nose like pinocchio? everytime you tell a lie you nose grows is that it Fred? What do you call it when other Religions grow so to speak. When the WTBTS grows its called apostasy rising!! Buff

this comment belongs on the big penis thread.

TR

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

• qwerty
    qwerty

I think the original Question was.......

JEMIMAH
    As some of you may know London Bethel is very close
    to buying new land to house a new complex (45 acre site)

Does any one know where???

It is not often that IBSA has kept a secret this long before.

Any info appreciated

Cheers Jem

I heard it was to be near or in Milton Keens.

Fred, WTBTS of Britain are moving from London, not so much growing, so I was informed.

qwerty

• JEMIMAH
    JEMIMAH

Just for info
    IBSA has increased it's "employees" from 380 to 479 in about
    14 months.

And it is crying out for more

Makes you think about the German issue!!

• Norm
    Norm

Hi,

I have visited both the old London Bethel and the new IBSA house.

It is situated on an very nice place on Mill Hill in north London.
    When you get off the subway train on Mill Hill East it is just a short walk up to the offices. When you get back down the hill again you are usually in dire need of a restorative after listening to all the drivel and there is a very nice pub that will bring back the roses on your cheeks.

Norm

• fodeja
    fodeja
    IBSA has increased it's "employees" from 380 to 479 in about 14 months. And it is crying out for more

I was under the impression that this is a result of the WTBTS' tax troubles in France. If I understand this correctly, the French printing operations have been moved to Britain.

Makes you think about the German issue!!

Please elaborate.

f.

• JEMIMAH
    JEMIMAH

About 40 of the IBSA boys are French.

But you are right IBSA handles all of the printing for the French speaking world
    hence the increase.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Did someone say "Pub"?

Englishman.

..... fanaticism masquerading beneath a cloak of reasoned logic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit