Anyone ever beat a speeding ticket (not that I would have one)

by zman 37 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I was pulled over for doing 87 in a 35!

I mean who knew you couldn't speed. (Whatever!)

Brooke

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I was also pulled over for cutting off a Cop!

He was mad when I started to laugh at him say"Yeah I knew you were a cop..... I don't care"! I did not get a ticket though!

Brooke

• seawolf
    seawolf

I've never gotten a ticket but I sure tried to once. It was night about 11pm and I was alone on the interstate and doing about 80-85 in a 70 zone. All of a sudden I started gaining on a car that was by itself. I kept gaining and gaining WTF &*%^$%^ it's a state trooper LOL I just kept at that speed, got in the left lane, passed him out, got back in the right lane, see ya baby! It was probably my courtesy of using my turn signals that made him leave me alone.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I went to court and the cop did not show and it was dismissed.

I was able to avoid a ticket once and it was totally by accident. I was hauling ass down the highway going 85 in a 65 and a city cop pulled me over. Normally the highway patrol trolls the highway, not city cops at least where I live. Anyway I pulled over and I had just passed the Welcome to XXXXXX County sign. The city cop lacked jurisdiction to give me a ticket and he sent me on my way.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

yeah i used the old favourite...ive just been reinstated and everyone is still shunning me and im going to see an old friend to see if it stops me from killing myself....i kid you not..had to go to court and armed with a letter from my psychiatrist i got off...cost me twice as much as the fine cos i borrowed my sisters car for court appearance and i put unleaded instead of diesel in the tank and had to pay for engine flush..but it was the principle and it was worth it to show how worldly satanic justice is better than the perfect kind

• ACEofCAD
    ACEofCAD

You can get out of tickets by overpaying the fine. Try this next time, pay your fine with a check and make the amount $5 over. Now the city/state owes you. You will get sent a check in the amount that you overpaid. Take that check and tear it up, don't ever cash it. You will get sent another and another check. Do not cash them. As long as the City/State owes you money they can't process the ticket and it will not go on your record.

I was told this by the lady who handled my ticket when I was paying. I also read it on the internet.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I had just finished working a big weekend sale at a furniture store I worked at over Memorial Day weekend I believe. I was exhausted and fired up. The sale was a huge success. I was to meet a friend for supper about 15 miles from town on an old country highway. Hilly, windy and curvey.

I was cruising. Enjoying the sun and the windows open in the car.........listening to the radio. You know................Freedom! About 8 miles from town .......blue lights are coming behind me. Crap........I pull over and he says...........Do you know you were speeding? UMMMMMMMmmmm No Sir. I smiled real pretty........oh and I had on a nice sundress. Hair still damp from shower.

He asked, "Do you know how fast you were going?" No sir, How fast? You were going 110. I have been following you for 7 miles......took that long to catch up to you. (yikes)

Ok, ..................He asked........Whatever made you drive that fast? I says......I was just watching the Indianapolis 500 and I guess I was thinking of racing. He said Well, the way you were driving you could have won it!!!!! I said.......Oh, I am sorry.

He said the speed limit is 55, for going double the speed limit, I can automatically put you in jail.

OH SHIT, I says to meself.

He talked to me.......asked me about my family life and kids, job

He reasoned with me...............and let me go.......It took about 45 minutes. He said I am gona get in big trouble for letting you go. I kissed him on the cheek and said thanks.....He said now I am really gonna be in big trouble.

You know, I got one other speeding ticket after that. Prior to that ....I don't know how many speeding tickets. I slowed down, thinking of the concern he had for me and if something should happen to me concerning my kids.

Thanks for asking, it was fun to think back.

purps

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

armed with a letter from my psychiatrist i got off...cost me twice as much as the fine cos i borrowed my sisters car for court appearance and i put unleaded instead of diesel in the tank and had to pay for engine flush..

HAHAAHAHAHAAHHA!.............a good belly laugh... thanks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit