Can JWs trim their nose hair?

by roykaye 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Faraon
    Faraon

I think that in keeping with both this discovery, and phariseic customs, Awake! should publish some hair styles appropriate for use in the Kingdoom Hell and while publishing. Pubic, nose, ear, and other hair could be braided, pony tailed, curled, straightened, dyed, and so on.
    A new branch of cosmetic surgery could be born specializing in the transplant of all kinds of hair. That way young people would not be left behind and show solidarity with god's chosen religion by proudly showing their transplanted and beautifully braided six-inch nose hair during worship and in the field.

JRP
    If I wanted your opinion, I would beat it out of you (seen in a bumper sticker)

• larc
    larc

Brothern and Cistern,

There is something we have not yet considered, and something I had not considered until I got older. After some age, the Brothern will start growing hair out their ears. Now, I never gave it any thought and just allowed my barber to snip it away. But, perhaps I have sinned. Perhaps, I should have let my ear hairs grow for the Glory of God. I hope I can get some spiritual help from my loving Brothern. If not, I am going to Witness On Line. I am sure they will have the answer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit