saying hi

by tijkmo 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• Bryan
    Bryan

Hi... and welcome!

I was df'ed in one congo and reinstated in another. Getting reinstated was not that bad, but then I returned to the old congo, and man did I catch it then. The PO took me in the back with another bro and kept shouting over and over, "You have to suffer, you have to suffer!" ( I used to be married to his step-daughter which when I married her, he was talking about a pool to see how long I could last.) I called second elder later that day and asked if the PO was over board. He answered "yes", but of course nothing ever happened.

That's the reason I left, the elder abuse; there were many more time by other elders. I stay out now because I see what a farce the whole cult is now.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome

The lack of love that you are experiencing is what Bryan experienced: "spiritual abuse". I feel bad for both you and Brian and everyone else that has went thru this experience.

I left because of spiritual abuse as well, but I was not df'd or da'd.

Might I suggest a great book to validate your feelings? "The Subtle Power of Spiritual Abuse".............not written by JW's but as you read each chapter you would think it was written by JW's.

This is a great place for healing....if you get stuck in the "healing process", getting a counselor that is knowledgeable about exiting a cult is very helpful.

CodeBlue

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit