What does it take to be an MS these days?

by Pwned 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Pwned
    Pwned

Having a pulse and not missing meetings? My grandfather is an MS and I know for a fact that he is not the picture perfect JW. He doesnt do anything wrong but he is no bastion of spirituality either.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:My GF is an MS

waahhhh...?

• upside/down
    upside/down

No aversion to the scent of feces and a very brown nose!

u/d

• cypher50
    cypher50

He/She meant "BF" because they used "he" later in the sentence.

As far as I know, as long as you appear to be a good JW (regular in field service, a willing spirit, "yes" man attitude toward everything taught) then you can be made an MS. My brother was one for awhile...to him, it was like he graduated college or something. I am so glad I have more to look forward to in life then just hoping to be an Elder one day.

• Pwned
  • gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

In Texas, at least in the circuit overseen by Atkinson, brothers were required to turn in 10 hours minimum field service per month to qualify as MS. Some in my congregation were deleted for not meeting this quota.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    I am so glad I have more to look forward to in life then just hoping to be an Elder one day.

How true!!!

• blondie
    blondie

A penis for one thing.

• Mary
    Mary

The qualifications for being an MS are as follows:

1. No education beyond High School. If the congregation is really desperate, they might consider someone who has some community college education, but this would be really scraping the bottom of the barrel.
    2. You must have brown eyes, a brown face down to the neck along with brown lips. This is because you don't just kiss the elder's asses, you have your entire head stuck up there.
    3. Spiritual---but not too spiritual. In other words, you should be at virtually all the meetings and out in Service on a regular basis, but you have to walk a fine line---you don't want to get alot more hours in Service than the elders, otherwise they'll think you're trying to show them up.
    4. Unable to make a decision on your own. You must ask the other elder's view on absolutely everything, from hair cuts to fornication to buying a home. By doing this, you show that you are apt at practicing Elder Worship, which is the biggest factor that will get you made an MS.
    5. Make sure you buy a four-door car. No other explanation is necessary.
  • stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

A nice long tongue that you are prepared to get brown - or lips that are prepared to make contact with ass flesh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit