Robert Blake Found Not Guilty!

by Sunspot 61 Replies latest social current

• Buster
    Buster

Sounds like a jury pardon to me.

• adelmaal
    adelmaal

sunspot:

i was not speaking regarding the merits of the case (i have not followed it closely except to hear there were various people who claimed he asked them to kill her for him). i was responding to the comment i quoted in my post.

Who could blame him for whacking out that gold digging human garbage that tried to rip him off? Justice served.

the above made it sound as though he would have been justified in killing her as a result of her being a gold digger. there are more important things than money and no amount of attempting to rip you off could justify murdering the mother of your own child.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Just shows how justice is only for the rich. Mark my words, MJ will also be found innocent to.

Will

• MegaDude
    MegaDude
    there are more important things than money and no amount of attempting to rip you off could justify murdering the mother of your own child.

She had the child in order to extort money from a celebrity who had money and would not live too long. When you play the predator game that makes you money by taking advantage of people by ripping them off, that is a game that comes with inherent risks, like pissing the wrong person off.

http://www.poeforward.com/mrperfumery/deadgirls/historical/wives/bakley/bakley.htm

http://members.fortunecity.com/blakemurdercase/part1.html

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

.... And in honor of Robert Blake's acquittal, for this one post only, I'll go with a TV show: "Barretta in My Pants".

• Buster
    Buster

She deserved it.

He didn't have a right to do it. But she deserved it.

• avishai
    avishai
    Sounds like a jury pardon to me.

Nope, that was OJ, these guys deliberated for over 5 days!! OJ's was only 2 hours.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    the above made it sound as though he would have been justified in killing her as a result of her being a gold digger. there are more important things than money and no amount of attempting to rip you off could justify murdering the mother of your own child.

Adelmaal,

No amount of attempting to rip you off COULD justify murdering the mother of your child. That's right. He was found not guilty of this crime, so I don't get your point. He didn't do it, AND it would not have been justified if he had.

People like Bonnie Bakely go through life doing nothing worthwhile for anyone else, but sit around thinking up new ways to get men to part with their money by doing anything. She had made countless enemies over the years, and it could have been anyone who gunned her down. I wouldn't say she "deserved" to die---but you can sure see why someone would want her that way.

Annie

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Just shows how justice is only for the rich. Mark my words, MJ will also be found innocent to.

Will,

I honestly don't see it that way.

In the Peterson case, so many things proved he did it.

In the Blake case, too many things showed he didn't do it.

In MJ's case, so far.....the prosecution's "proof" is falling apart more and more each day.

Don't forget---the jury MUST feel that there is NO doubt about the person's guilt, not even a shred that he may be innocent of the charges, in order to return a verdict of guilty.

As for OJ---I think the prosecution messed up when putting Mark Furman on the stand, along with other mistakes. I still think he is totally guilty.

Annie

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

All these cases prove is if you have enough money and can hire some high paying slimy lawyer and he can bring enough doubt in the minds of the jury, then you will be found not guilty. I recall an interview with Johnny Cochran and they asked him if he thought OJ could have murdered his wife and you never seen so much slide stepping of a question. I think he does know that OJ did it but his pat answer was that the prosecution didn't prove their case. So again guilt or innocents comes down to if you are able to afford a good lawyer or not.

Will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit