Robert Blake Found Not Guilty!

by Sunspot 61 Replies latest social current

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Blake was officially released just now, and the bracelet was cut off. We never did hear what the deadlock entailed. Seeing his release must prove that the judge was satisfied with whatever she needed to know.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Sunspot... I could be wrong... heh. Amazing how the two emotions look similar at a distance, eh?

I was thinking the same thing, LOL! Maybe *I* had seen it wrong! At first he WAS smiling and seemed amazed, but after a few moments, it looked as though he was crying. Just my take on it.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Who could blame him for whacking out that gold digging human garbage that tried to rip him off? Justice served.

It's HARD not to be judgmental about her, isn't it? Whatta piece-o-work SHE was, huh!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Thanks Annie ,i really thought they would have found him guility.

I thought it was a real possibilty---but I have been watching this very closely, and I never felt he had done it.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

They just said that the count was 11-1 for not guilty, and the judge has thrown it out so that the two counts remained not guilty.

They also said that Blake was crying and visibly shaking and had told someone he was having a "tear-duct" problem, trying to make a lighter moment out of it.

Rosie has her Daddy back!

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

God! Finally! Now he can get on with his life and will have learned a lesson about falling for a celebrity-crazy bitch.

laters

kaykay_mp

• adelmaal
    adelmaal
    Who could blame him for whacking out that gold digging human garbage that tried to rip him off? Justice served.

He killed his child's mother over money. That is far from justice.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Well, apparently the jury didn't see it that way.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

She was a career grifter who led a life of bilking people out of their money. Her problem was she kept playing her evil game until she played someone who didn't abide by the usual victim rules.

• avishai
    avishai

What, this guy?

Another child star gone bad!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit