Was it worth meeting with the judicial committee?

by 24k 41 Replies latest jw friends

• pratt1
    pratt1

I have to say that I am very glad I met with them.

I got a lot of issues off my chest and I wasn't afriad to call them on the carpet for their actions on several issues within the congo.

Ultimately they did Df me but I have no regrets.

Oh execpt that I got reinstated 4 months later.

Not that was a mistake!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    Wouldnt go if they asked and wouldnt p*ss on 'em if they were on fire.

Now, now no reason to be like that! If you see them on fire piss on them, roll them in the dirt then stomp out any remaining flames being very carefull to get all the flames around the head and face... That is after all the christian thing to do!

Richie- Tell them the truth. Why waste energy by lying and minimizing? Laugh at them and have fun let them know that far from respecting them you consider them a joke so your mom is there big whip I'll let you come stay with me while you finish school! Hell if everyone on the board sent .25 a month you could get an apartment and move out! I'll send .50!!!!

Later in life you'll have a chance to look back on these things. How do you want to remember them? I look back at all the times I thumbed my nose at the elders and my friends and I did what we wanted with PRIDE! They are lording it over you because you LET them! Don't go in there TRYING to get DF'd but don't put up with any more crap from them! Your answer about jehover seeing secrets was good but you should elaborate and throw some of the JW a$$holes you don't like on the fire! Something like if jehober sees so much why didn't he see brother elders daughter running around naked and smoking pot at the beach last summer???... Ahhh memories

YOU ONLY GET TO BE YOUNG ONCE! YOU RARELY GET TO WISE OFF TO PEOPLE IN "AUTHORITY" WITH NO REAL CONSEQUENCES!! HAVE SOME FUN AND KEEP US UP TO DATE! EVEN BETTER RECORD SOME OF THE STUFF AND POST IT!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit