I'm soooo pi$$ed.....need help..

by morty 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Morty, I'm sorry. I wish I had some advice for you but I don't. Seems to me this is the same as if they'd held a gun to your head and robbed you.

Chris

• Robdar
    Robdar

(((((Morty))))), perhaps I missed it in your post but, did you ever check with the airline to see if you are booked? When I booked my flight to Scotland last year, I used Orbitz and within minutes, US Air had my seat reserved. I used my bank card to purchase.

Robyn

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

omg!!! im so sorry that happened...doesnt it just get your blood boiling?

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

This pisses me off:

? Consumers who have booked direct with Jetsgo Airlines and not through a registered Ontario travel retailer:

There is no provision under Ontario Regulation 806/93 pursuant to the Travel Industry Act for a consumer to claim on the Compensation Fund when they have purchased air travel directly with the airline.

Walter

• morty
    morty
    (((((Morty))))), perhaps I missed it in your post but, did you ever check with the airline to see if you are booked?

Yes, I was booked......

Goes to show you how fast they were taking our money and dam well knew they were going bankrupt in hours.....

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

((((((Morty))))))))) I am so sorry. On the debit card always make sure that it is issued by Visa and MasterCard. That way you do have dispute rights. Your bank sucks tell them I said so:D

• morty
    morty

Thanks for all your help.....

Up till now, know one can do anything for me....

This sooooo bites.....I am suppose to be flying out tomorrow morning and it looks like I am doing spring cleaning instead.....

Gawwwwd, I am soooooo mad!!!!!!

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

DAMN!!!

I feel for you, Morty. I bet you were ready for a nice vacation, too.

*stomp* *stomp* *stomp*

(Stompin' my foot for you!)

Hugs,

-Aude.

• morty
    morty

UPDATE......

I am going on the 6:00 oclock news to express my situation....

Hopefully, someone will help me out now....

Please say a prayer for me that I keep my cool...

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Prayers your way and GOOD LUCK, Morty!!!

~Merry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit