OMG! Revelation: A Grand Climax at Hand!

by Swan 26 Replies latest jw friends

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Ye Gods! A serpent! Someone get a 2X4, I know what to do!

J

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

You have to wonder why more people don't wake up to this garbage... It's grand climax at hand... Released almost 20 years ago???? At what point will they start releasing book that say "Revelation it's grand climax sometime in the future...!"

Ps I only get sex every other day so at least 50% of my grand climax's are "at hand." It's funny that if SHE feels frisky on an "off" day she can get some not me though!!!

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Is that your tongue, heatmiser?

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Man that Revelation book is the best example of cultic literature ever IMO. It got me to mentally quit the dubs.

GBL

• rebel8
    rebel8

I remember that book pretty well. It was being studied at the book study when I left. I credit that book with helping me to leave.

At the time, it was the kookiest book I had ever read. The dubs went around in service pointing to "worldly" people saying the birds are going to pick their eyes out. Anyone who said no at the door...eyes picked out. Any attractive young guy walking by...eyes picked out. Some of them were claiming the crows were getting bigger to get ready to eat more bodies! That sealed the deal for me. All that because of the Rev book...Proved to me they were not "The Truth" as they claim. I know of at least one other person that left because of that book.

it has been studied at the book study 3 times
    It has? How odd.....and what is the dub reasoning behind studying the same book over and over? Hmmm...could it be that repetition is an effective brainwashing technique?
  • blondie
    blondie

rebel8, the reasoning the WTS uses is that so many new people have come in since the last time it was studied...right!

• cindykp
    cindykp

I wasnt there in 1988, but one of the headings in this Sundays watchtower study was

The Harvest Reaching Its Climax

The question for the paragraph is

15. What was prophesied that God's people would to in the final days? lmao

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit