Which poster would you like to see a picture of?

by dh 40 Replies latest jw friends

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

I wanna see EVERYBODY and then I want a brain that can keep them all straight so I can see the right person in my minds eye whenever they post. And I would like to be able to remember everyone's personal stories because they are all so amazing and important...

~Merry

• talesin
    talesin

Flyin'

Pleasuredome is on the pictures thread. Can you say 'cutie'!

t

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake
    I wanna see EVERYBODY and then I want a brain that can keep them all straight so I can see the right person in my minds eye whenever they post. And I would like to be able to remember everyone's personal stories because they are all so amazing and important...

~Merry

That is just such a loving comment. I have a hard time keeping people straight on here, too!

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Englishman has his mug plastered all over this board. From 1974 up to last summer. (Hope he's doing okay, the bastard)

JH, Xena is amazingly hot. You should see her on webcam!

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Talesin,

My picture is on my avatar (left side, mind you). Where's yours?

• talesin
    talesin

Narkissos

Hey, I hadn't seen the new one. It's tiny, but nice to put a face on you. :) Is that your little one?

When I get my webcam set up, I will send some pics to fbf, and you can see me.

tal

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

I would love to see everybody here "OUT" themselves. (But I understand why many do not...just wishful thinking).

Cathy L.

• ballistic
    ballistic

sorry - for those in the know it was zeroday warez

• talesin
    talesin

ballistic

You have a very sweet smile. ;)

tal

• ballistic
    ballistic

thanks dude