Which poster would you like to see a picture of?

by dh 40 Replies latest jw friends

• dh
    dh

Seems there are a lot of picture topics flying around lately, so here's another which I often think about when trying to imagine the people behind the posts I read.

Is there anyone in particular whose posts you read and would like to see a picture of?

• prophecor
    prophecor

I've often thought about Merry Magdalene, her voice is unique, I sense a hint of Southern Comfort, despite her being from Idaho, and her Avitar is simply mystifying.

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

propecor, I dunno if she looks like it or not but it sounds like you're describing Janis Joplin.

The person I'd most like to see a pic of is me because the one I'm generally associated with I'm wearing a tee shirt that says DRUNK? Free Breathalyzer Test - Blow Here with an arrow pointing to my crotch and my hair is halfway down my back. I'm much more clean-cut these days.

Edited for awful early morning spelling and grammar.

• Celia
    Celia

F a r k e l . . . . . .

• Shania
    Shania

I would like to see our Wt. conductor, Blondie, she is the smartest elder------she is right there with the right answer at the right moment....we have learned more by her teaching the Wt than probably any elder we know. I'm glad she is here to help us understand exactly what the WT is teaching.........

Now Metatron--WOW--what insight into our thinking ability----he stops and makes you analzye exactly what we have been brainwashed to think for so many years............he is truly an asset to our healing process-----------I picture a very tall handsome man with black rimmed glasses who you would veiw as a psychologist who knows people and why they behave as they do.............we need him!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary she tells it like it is that write up on the scocial structure of the congregations was right on the money she is another one I'd like to meet. She has been very instightful in all matters and we appreciate having her here..

Then we have poor Minimus who is searching for lifes answer by his futile questions that seem to be for his pure amusment . Adds very little but gets too much in return. I picture a Fat,Balding man with Bad Teeth from eating to many M&Ms.......But I must admit I do love red M&Ms though.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Englishman

Dragonlady76

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Brummie!

• Undecided
    Undecided

Shania, you got the wrong man.

Fat,Balding man with Bad Teeth from eating to many M&Ms.

Ken P.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

what about you dh, are there any real pics of you floating around???

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

I'm also curious to know what Blondie really looks like.Very intelligent,knowledgeable...and a certain mystique about the face behind the picture.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit