New here

by granny 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• granny
    granny

Hi my name is Granny. I married an inactive witness. He is no longer a witness. He was disfellowshipped because he married me in a church besides the Kingdom Hall. I was so happy to find this forum. It has helped a lot to understand what he went through when he was a kid growing up. I have lurked here for months but when I read the bomb threat thread I just had to post to it because my inlaws were there.Anyway its nice to meet you all and thanks for the help over the months. Granny

• myMichelle
    myMichelle

Greetings! and welcome to the board!

A fellow nonJW married to an inactive JW,
    Michelle

• granny
    granny

Michelle, Thanks for the welcome

Granny

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Hi Granny,
    It is amazing what you can get disfellowshipped for. You should get your husband on here. Send him to freeminds.org, and other sites too. Although, I have not been disfellowshipped yet, they made me leave, because I have a beard. Go figure. Anyway, welcome and hang around.

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

• granny
    granny

Hi Jayhawk,
    Thanks for the welcome. I will try to get my hubby on here. I read him a lot of the stuff on here and also at freeminds. I have no fear that he will ever return to the witnesses. He wants no part of it.
    You are right it really dumb some of the things they disfellowship for. Or maybe I should say most of the things.
    Granny

• zev
    zev

and a fine how-do-u-do.

nice to meet you.

__
    Zev
    The greatest consistancy of the WTBTS is their INconsistancy.

• granny
    granny

Hu Zev,
    It's nice to meet you too. I should have started posting a lot sooner.
    Granny

• granny
    granny

Sorry about the typo Zev. That should have said Hi not hu
    Granny

• Francois
    Francois

Granny, welcome and tell us if you're really a granny. You seem pretty young at heart to me, or so I intuit.

Hope you post a bunch with your unique insights.

Francois

Where it is a duty to worship the Sun you can be sure that a study of the laws of heat is a crime.

• granny
    granny

Thanks for the welcome Franciose, and yes I am a granny. I have 6 grandkids.
    Granny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit