Why do you live where you live?

by Satans little helper 35 Replies latest jw friends

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Both my husband and I were born and raised in NJ.

I badly want to move to Florida, but having a hard time convincing him. Lonelysheep belongs in a hot climate.

• Englishman
    Englishman
    What does WSM stand for Englishman?

crumpet, puzzled

Weston-super-Mare. It translates as Weston-on-Sea. Places like Southend were all once known as "super mares" too.

Englishman.

• beebee
    beebee

'cuz most of my underwear is here????

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Oh right! Should have guessed. Well I've never been to WSM, but I'll let you know what I think when I have if I can make the apostabbq!

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

I live in one of the greatest places on earth IMO. I came up to Alaska from Oregon when I was 17 to get away from my "situation" (home and JWs) and only left for a year to go back to Oregon. Why did I ever think THAT would work out? Alaska's been my home for ten years now, and I don't think I'll ever want to leave. The scenery is beautiful, the people are kind and down to earth in a way you just dont see anymore, and you have wildlife literally on your doorstep. Just the other day I watched a moose walk down the street and stop in my yard to eat some branches. I just LOVE this place!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

cuz most of my underwear is here????.....Love that answer!

My husband and I both grew up here! My father side is from the Chicago area so I have had my share of the bigger city. I would rather live in a bigger city Chicago or NY would be my dream! My husband like the quite outdoors. I hate bugs and wild animals(scared of Deer, Cows, Rabbits, Birds etc you name it I hate it!) I like Cats and Dogs though!

I am sure when my husband is done with School we will move somewhere else! All I know is the house we live in I want to get out of. I only purchased it because it was my mothers and she was going through a divorce and she was very drepressed loosing it so I said I would help her out and take care of everything for and all she would have to do is sign a paper!(my whole life story picking up the slack for my parents) Which I did. I sold the house to myself! Not bad for someone who was 23 and never knew anything about home real estate! Anywho after 4 years or so I will be in a different home( I need to get out this one because of so many bad memories)!

Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit