A JW Biography of AlanF

by AlanF 88 Replies latest members private

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

ALanF is God. No, he's better than God. I knew God for 3 seconds once, and I've known Alan for 8 years. His superiority is unquestionable.

• bsmart
    bsmart

Does Alan have the biography somewhere else on the web, it's not at Comcast any more... I am impressed with his way of thinking and I know he has a youtube channel. Maybe it is somewhere else on the net under a different title. He hasn't posted here for some years.

• bsmart
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Check out

https://critiquesonthewatchtower.org/old-articles/2006/02/index.html

Alan F ... my all time ex JW hero . A man of enormous intellect and razor wit .

I may not always have agreed with him but I sure respected him

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

Did Alan pass? (Sorry if it has already been mentioned, or if it is not true). I was just wondering.

• TD
    TD

Not the last time I checked, which was about a year ago

• Earnest
    Earnest

Alan is alive and well but his FB account has been hacked. So if you get a message from him talking about God it is the hacker, not a posthumous Alan.

• LV101
    LV101

AlanF is amazing re/WT and has all the info. Hope he's doing well. Wish I'd made copies of his incredible info - he had direct contact with GB member - family connections as I recall.

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

Thanks TD & Earnest. I guess, 'reports of his passing have been greatly exaggerated.'

I couldn't remember if I had seen him post lately or not.

Here is another of his pages.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit