Related to Anyone Famous?

by the_classicist 47 Replies latest jw friends

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

I'm a descendant of LADY GODIVA No foolin'

No wonder I can't get my pic to post on that other thread...

~Merry

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Apparently, there was a brother from the Louis the 16th family that got away, and he went to Canada. Then he went to Opelousas, LA. He is listed there. He married into the family of Catherine vaucherie.. and they changed their names by comibinging them to CHACHERIE. There were BUNCHES of kids.. and there is a fAMILY there now called CHACHERIE. There is also a big spice family with the name of Chacherie. My husband is a direct descendant of that man that came over from france. My husbands' mother is an ELGISH Mayflower descendant from Welsh bloodlines, and can trace it back to 1100 A.D,l with blood ties to the King of England. My husband is a direct descendant of kings, but I still think his armpits smell.
    CG

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Ah Jeannie - that would explain your one eye and one arm too! hehe!

• Soledad
    Soledad

my grandfather and Joe DiMaggio are cousins

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

My cousin writes songs for some famous country/western singers...but I wouldn't call him famous...I would call him drunk

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

Yes. Im related to former Mexican dicatator Porfirio Diaz on my father's side of the family.

• JeffT
    JeffT

My wife's side traces back to the Mayflower. She is distantly related to both the Boone's and Lincoln's. A few of her ancestors robbed banks and trains with the hole in the wall gang.

My father is a Nobel Laureate.

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Yes. and everyone knows him too. He's been in the spotlight alot recently. We were both born in the same town. But thats all i will say right now.

M'

• Englishman
    Englishman

My great-grandfather played football for Crewe Alexandra.

Gosh. Over here, groupies!

Englishman.

• pennycandy
    pennycandy

Clyde Barrow of Bonnie & Clyde fame was a cousin somehow. My grandmother remembers visiting his family.

My uncle-in-law is G.W. Bailey, the cigar-smoking mechanic "Rizzo" from Mash, and the Police Academy movies.

No one really noble, I'm afraid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit