Related to Anyone Famous?

by the_classicist 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

No famous or infamous relatives past or present that I know of.

DY

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

My grandma was a Bush, not too terribly far from kinship the great (just kidding) Geo W Bush. Damn I guess that makes me of the Illuminati blood line huh? Coo! you must bow before me.

My paternal great grandpappy was, according to family legend, a great nephew of Quanah Parker.

Oh ya the originator of my sirname was one of richard the lion's favorite nobles, but I cant tell you that one just yet. Man I got Illuminati blood coming out of all orfices. Mmm I better go take a shower.

Su bout it.

IP (the mutt) Sec

Oh wait how could i forget Xibit, JayZ, MJ, Prince, Stacy Keach, Naomi Cambel and the rest

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

If you go back through my mum's side of the family, I am a distant granddaughter of Lord Nelson. Explains my temper, libido, love for shiny things and fighting nature...

I won't claim any of the bad traits though...

J

• franklin J
    franklin J

I am from a long line of European ( Austrio-Italian) peasants....just a peasant at heart, and my hands are always dirty from working in the dirt and gardening....surely that must mean something.

My anglo Saxon wife can trace her history to the Mayflower; having six generations of American History; and one of her ancestors was Charles Carroll; signer of the Declaration of Independence and at that time was the wealthiest American and he was Catholic. Very interesting in this new land of Protestants.. We have a very full colorful ancient steamer trunk of her family history. Fascinating stuff.....my kids have some very interesting ancestors through their mothers line.....and they all hate gardening...

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

On my mother's side we can trace ancestors who came over on the Mayflower. On my dad's side there's an interesting story. Napoleon supposedly found an infant on the battlefield, and turned it over to a family to raise. We are decended from that baby who was raised in Sweden. All of his other ancestors were from Sweden. My Swedish grandparents came to the US shortly after the turn of the century.

No famous blood though....

Coffee

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

Family folklore has me down as a descendant of Oliver Cromwell. Must look into this one day.

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

Distant cousin to Willie Nelson.

Here is a kicker. All those wonderfull kingdom melodies you all just rave over. My uncle who is a musician and composer did alot of those. I am trying to remember the time frame, I think it was sometime in early to mid 80's we went to visit him in NJ and he was working at Bethel making the new songbook. I am not saying he did it single handidly but he was one of the top guys involved in the project.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Heatmiser....

My Uncle purchased Willie Nelson's House in Branson MO!

Brooke

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

My wife is somehow related to Rita McNeil, Canadians will know who that is but more then likely noone else.

Kwin

• freedom96
    freedom96

My aunts cousin is married to Best Actress Oscar winner Marlee Matlin.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit