UN & wife

by tepic 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• upside/down
    upside/down

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck....

It's Satan the Devil (or is it Devil the Satan?)

Welcome to Dub "reality".

u/d

• rebel8
    rebel8
    crooklyn

LOL!

• rebel8
    rebel8

tepic, pasting a clip from my web site below....hope the links will come through...there's more than just the UN web site...there's also the Guardian newspaper articles and then scans of WTS documents at the links....if the links don't come through on this post, go to my site and click from there www.jwinfo.50megs.com

Strangely, although patriotism or any non-neutral activities or beliefs have been condemned, it appears the Watchtower Society leadership itself has acted in breach of that rule on some occasions:

1. Support for the war effort appears to have been embraced in 1918 by the Watchtower Society, who praised the United States? set of laws and suggested a specific day be set aside to pray for a favorable outcome to World War I.?WATCHTOWER, 6/1/1918, pg. 174
    2. The Watchtower Society joined the United Nations as a Non-Governmental Organization in 1992. According to United Nations documents, the Watchtower Society filed applications for membership that required pledging support of UN principles and agreement to disseminate information publicly in support of the UN. The WTS membership status came to public knowledge via a newspaper article in 2001. The newspaper alleges that the WTS then made a hasty withdrawal of the UN, in response to public outcry. The WTS apparently claimed they were inadvertently listed as a UN member after applying for a library card, a claim which the UN states is untrue.
    3. In 2002, it appears the Watchtower Society owned a significant percentage of stock in Rand Corporation, a manufacturer of military equipment, according to the Securities and Exchange Commission web site.
  • avishai
    avishai

http://www.sassquatch.com/SYN/UN_NGO_Letter/

Go to this site. It shows how to get there on the UN website. Then ask if it's an apostate site.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit