Another Newbie from Wisconsin

by TooOpinionated 34 Replies latest jw friends

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

Hi everyone! After seeing all the new people from Wisconsin today I decided to come out of my lurker mode. I have been practically obsessed with this board since I discovered it, and I give everyone here credit for helping my husband and I leave the borg. I had been in 11 years, and my husband 27 years, along with our 3 small children. Thank goodness they have a chance for a normal life now! Child abuse was my first issue with the Society, and after scratching the surface I found out about the U.N., Mexican/Malawi brothers, and so much more. It just made us sick that we were so duped. Anyway, I just wanted to say "hello"!

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on getting out. I look forward to hearing your stories and I'm sure you'll have a lot to contribute here.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Welcome ToOpinionated!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Welcome!!!!!!

I am from WI too! alt

Brooke

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Congratulations and welcome! Look forward to hearing more from you!

Clappy

Sherry

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

This is a great day in the fight for freedom vs. the tyrany of the watchtower cult. Welcome!!

• exjwshell
    exjwshell

Hello and Welcome! So glad you decided to join. I'm new also and was so surprised to see how many are from Wisconsin. We're looking forward to reading more from you! Congratulations on you and your husband's decision to be happy and free!

~Shell

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Welcome! I look forward to hearing your opinions!

Dave

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Welcome !

Another Cheesehead here- Green Bay

Hope you enjoy the fun around here. The only people you have to watch out for here are Gumby and Valis

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Welcome, TooOpinionated!

Your signup date is exactly one year after mine! That makes us JWD-birthday buddies! :-)

SNG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit