WHAT'S THE WORST JOB YOU EVER HAD?

by Mary 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

The worst one I ever had was working in a frozen chicken factory. There were about 30 of us in a freezing cold room and my shit job was to feel the half-frozen chicken breasts up, to see if there were any little bones in them. Well after the first 5 minutes my frigging fingers were frozen stiff, so I couldn't tell if there were any bones in there or not........after 20 minutes it felt like my hands were having an out of body experience and if they weren't in front of my frozen face, I would've thought they had dropped off.

I went over to the sink to run them under nice warm water, and screamed in agony (not realizing what would happen). I shuffled my way back to the line, sliding on the damn floor, silently cursing the dump and within a couple of minutes my fingers were frozen again. I wanted to escape but I didn't know where the exit was. The guy standing next to me was a couple of years younger than me and he said "...god, this is really scraping the bottom of the barrell.." I agreed and at break time, we both made our escape and never went back.

What was the worst job you ever had?...........this outta be good...........

• seven006
    seven006

The worst one I ever had was finding gullible people to work at my frozen chicken factory.

Dave

• fairchild
    fairchild
    The worst one I ever had was finding gullible people to work at my frozen chicken factory.

LMFAO

Sorry Mary, that does sound like a crappy job. It was kind of funny though.

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Mary said, '' feel the half-frozen chicken breasts . . ." heh-heh, heh-heh.

• blindfool
    blindfool

LOL @ Seven

My worst job was selling plumbing repair parts. The company I worked for specialized in hard to find parts. Our best customers had old fixtures or highly secure fixtures.

My best customers were prisons and nursing homes. I'd go call on a medium or high security prison in the morning and then I'd be off to some old nursing home in the afternoon. Once, I had to go into the solitary confinment area of a medium security prison cell to look at some unusual parts that this prison needed replaced. I was with the head of maintanence behind a block wall that seperated us from the prisoners. The prisoners were getting upset and hitting their walls and saying things like, "Who the hell is f---ing with my toilet."

I was sooo happy when I was able to quit that job!!!

• Mary
    Mary

Dave, ya rotten bastard! Was that you up the office laughing at us?? Gimme yer address....I'm coming to get you with the few fingers I have left.......

• garybuss
    garybuss

My worst job was selling magazines on a dirty street corner when I was 7 years old.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I was a telemarketer for 2 hours once as a teenager. I told the supervisor I was not cut out for sales and walked out. I have never experienced so much rejection or sex talk for that matter in my life. LOL

I don't know what I was thinking. I can't stand telemarketers either. I thought it would be an easy way to earn extra money but far from it.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76
    My worst job was selling magazines on a dirty street corner when I was 7 years old.

Garybuss,

I would have have to agree with you!

Dragonlady76

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

House cleaner.
    Paid to iron clothes.
    Janitor.
    Sewing machine operator.

It got better after

File clerk.

The only job I got fired from was as a secretary at an insurance office. I took a prearranged unpaid vacation, and while I was gone I was replaced by someone for $2 less per hour. He fired her after she got pregnant and threw up on the office carpet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit