What kind of Apostate are you?

by diamondblue1974 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Been there
    Been there

I do not consider myself an Apostate at all.

Can you be an Apostate if you were raised in a religion you never wanted to be in and got out the first chance you had?

I consider myself an informed consumer, they are selling a defective product and I choose not to buy it.

I have been known a time or two to inform other consumers of the poor management of the company and the flaws in the product they produce. Does that make me an Apostate or a consumer advocate?

• Taylor S.
    Taylor S.
    You could say were all different tools, sometimes a job calls for a certain tool and thats where a variety of personality and experience helps.

Ticker

What a cool way to break it down ... and you're right, some times you need a finely tuned delicate instrument, and sometimes, only a mallet will do.

• Taylor S.
    Taylor S.
    Can you be an Apostate if you were raised in a religion you never wanted to be in and got out the first chance you had?

Technically ... sorta. But I would sweat it ... its not like horns are gonna sprout or anything.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

crumpet bites GBL and says what happened to the old avatar - the one with the photo?

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

the most handsome apostate in the world.

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

I certainly consider myself to still be a person of faith, believer in God...BUT I most certainly turn my back on the WTBTS ORG....

I am proud to say that "I am no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses" and consider myself an Aposte to that organization..

I guess I would call myself an OBNOXIOUS APOSTATE -- LOL

I wear the shirts and pins, have my "No Truth in the Watchtower" coffee mug, bumper stickers on the cars....and make it a point to call attention to the dubs when I see them....sort of like JAVA....go out of my way to make them feel uncomfortable and maybe make them or others on the outside think a little. Raise as many questions as I can about the org....in the bright light of the public eye.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Crumpet: Thinking said that she laughed her head off everytime she saw my shirtless pic so I had to change it back to my boring Shawshank Redemption one.

BTW, what happened to your that hottie pic of you in the parka?

• Valis
    Valis

I'm a Secular Apostate.. We have many types I think...the Doctrinal Apostates, the Religious Apostates, the Scholarly Apostate..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit