(((cindy)))

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

(((((Cindykp)))))

So very sorry.

DY

• kls
    kls

I am sorry Cindy . When you are feeling better i want to pick on ya some more to make ya feel better ok?

Remember we are here when you need us.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

cindy..........I am sooo sorry that you have to go thru this. I dread the day that my mom dies, because she is the only one in my family that talks to me. Once she goes, I guess I will lose total contact of my sister and her boys.............but, each one of us has their own path to walk in life........Cindy, be proud and happy that you are free to choose the one you really want.........grandpa knows how you feel about him, so, go visit him at his grave after all the JW stuff is over with. You can have him all to yourself then, and have a nice one on one with him.

Hugs,

Terri

• cindykp
    cindykp

I guess I can handle my own grief, would just be nice to walk up to my grandma and give her a big hug and tell her how much I love her. I just may do it anyway! And I dont think she would mind. You all are just great!

KLS, you just wait! LOL

• kls
    kls

• prophecor
  • mama
    mama

I am so very sorry for your loss Cindy. Losing a loved one is hard enough but under these circumstances even more so. I hope you do give your grandma a big hug and tell her u love her, to show her geniune love in her time of need. How she or anyone else responds is out of your hands, you have a right to be there to remember your grandfather and don't let any man or woman stop you. Even though I have never met you my heart goes out to you because facing this situation is something I think about often, my parents are witnesses as well as my hubby's and grandparents but I have decided I won't let fear of mere men keep me from joining in rememberance of their lives when they pass. Big hugs and kisses to you and keep strong, love, mama

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

(((((((((((((((((((((((((( cindy )))))))))))))))))))))))

Sorry for the loss of your grandad and the cold reception some will give you.

If you want to go, hold your head high and go.

If you feel the need to hug your grandma, give her a big warm hug.

Behave just the way people OUGHT to behave at times like these.

Ignore the fools and fill your own needs.

Be helpful and caring to your family, even if they don't reply with the same.

This leaves a message & plants a seed that just may blosom some day and free them.

Best wishes and warm thoughts for you Cindy.

Outoftheorg

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

my condolences to a wonderful granddaughter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit