Anyone sick?

by heatherg 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Carmel
    Carmel

I hear from Onacruse that AlanF is one sick dude! Course considering the source........

caveman

• kls
    kls

Most in my area are really sick and most of the kids and teachers are off because of the flu. It is nasty and many have had it turn into a broncial infection. Lucky me has still not got it,,,,,,,,,,fingers crossed,,,and legs

Hope she gets better soon .

• fairchild
    fairchild

I know this is going to sound disgusting, but I will write it down in case there is anyone out there who could possibly offer a suggestion.

I had a sinus infection, now 14 months ago. Ever since that sinus infection, I have been suffering from serious post-nasal drip. (This is when your sinuses drain into your throat). The doctor has given me at least 8 different meds, from antibiotics to anti- allergy stuff, but nothing helps. I have tried natural stuff, and have even made my own solution, a mixture of water, salt, corn syrup and baking soda. I 'drain' my sinuses with this 3 times a day, but that doesn't help either. I really would like to get rid of this problem, 14 months is a long time.

• Xandria
    Xandria

Already got it, thanks... Been sick for about 2 weeks now. Lingering cough and it is horrible!

X.

• Forscher
    Forscher

I have been very sick with a vicious eye immflamation of unknown cause since early January. We thought at one point that I might lose the eye. That is why I haven't been around much lately. Sadly, it tends to be a recuring thing and this episode is one of the worse I've ever had. The good news is that it appears to be clearing up, though I am holding my breath on that one.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Let him call the older men who will grease him with oil and the nprayers will make him well

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

I have a man cold

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

*hack...cough...sniff* all good here...

• cindykp
    cindykp

Everyone in my house has had it for about 2 weeks now. Finally starting to go away.

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

Kids + school + germs = definite illness! Mine son has been home down since Friday, and on Monday he was suppose to start a series of state test they do every year here ( FCAT). But he`s getting much better hopefully he`s "off n running" tomorrow! NOW my husband told me this morning that he`s feeling the "bug" coming on and he sings in a band on the weekends! But we`ve been very lucky this year.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit