Anyone sick?

by heatherg 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

I caught that flu last year in Scotland or on the flight to Scotland. The symptoms hung on for weeks. Very bad stuff.

Everybody take care. Remember to wash your hands more than usual since that is supposed to help prevent catching it.

Robyn

• Undecided
    Undecided

My neice and an old friend are both in the hospital with this congestion with pneumonia. My son-in-law has this flu too. Hope I can stay away from this stuff.

Ken P.

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Hey Heather sorry to hear about Sam, EVERYONE I know is sick, EVERYONE!!!!! Im not yet, knock on wood I hope I'm safe, I would feel horrible if DJ got it, well take care-April

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

At first Zach got the stomach virus, throwing up and all. Which then was passed to AA. Then you guessed it, I got it . But mine turned into bronchitis. And now I've got this stupid cough that just won't go away. Zach also ended up getting the cough, but it didn't go down to his chest. So far our 5 mo. old is staying well.

I've been running around spraying Clorox disinfecting spray on door knobs, sink handles, light switches, sides of doors where hands could have touched...EVERYWHERE. We've been taking OVC meds. and Dr. prescribed me with a cough tablet. Still can't shake this. It's been a little over a month. YUCK!

Hope everyone gets well!

FF

• Es
    Es

My son and I got croup two weeks ago, right on his birthday. It really knocked me out more than my son. I was barking for a week, even ended up vomitting everytime I coughed it was that bad, that then flared up my asthma. Then yesterday my son got gastro and about an hour later I was vomitting all night I had to sleep in a chair coz of the nauseous. Just stopped vomitting now. :(

es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit