What world scenario would make you go back?

by Qcmbr 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Whenever the world has a bit of a hiccup (like the Y2k bug) people seem to be keen to pick up their religious feelings again.. Are there any situations that might make you heed back through the Kingdom Hall doors again????

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Monkeys flying out of my butt.

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Monkeys flying out of his butt.

I would never go back to the JWs. Apostolic Tradition has proved just how wrong they are.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

When the elders ask me to give my own talk (as opposed to the WTS) on child abuse and how to protect the congregations children; that will never happen so the chances are very slim to non existent.

• blondie
    blondie

If you think God is blessing the JWs exclusively then why would someone leave.

If you think God is blessing others outside the JWs, then why go back.

And if you think there is no God or you aren't sure, is another question.

Blondie

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

No!

Josie

• Odrade
    Odrade

Going back would presume the person was still holding on to some idea of the WTS being God's true channel. I don't believe this on any level anymore, so there is no reason to go back. It's not a logical conclusion.

• dh
    dh

I am in a horrendous accident and become a vegetable, being unable to defend myself, my family take me to meetings.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

If the GB droped thier Disfellowshipping and stopped shunning I'd go back,,but only to expose them and get other to see how badly the GB has decieved them,,in that case I might be the last person left when I finally stop attending.

• christopherrobin
    christopherrobin

When I'm In Charge Of The Bulldozing Crew.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit