99.9% of people who believe in God will be destroyed by God

by JH 25 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Isn't that sad that all those people who put their trust in God, and did good deads to help one another will all die because they couldn't figure out the "riddle" of the true religion.

I see my old parents go to church (Catholic) every week, and they truly believe that they will be saved.

Is there a religion that doesn't think that they won't be saved?

If the witnesses are right, over 99.99% of beleivers will die at Armageddon, and 100% of unbelievers will die at Armageddon. Not much of a difference in statistics...

• Pole
    Pole
    will all die because they couldn't figure out the "riddle" of the true religion.

Yeah, that's because they stubbornly refused to figure out the invisible significance of 1914.

Pole

• Taylor S.
    Taylor S.

A frightening figure ....

and the reason I started to doubt. the sheer arrogance of it all still burns my butt.

taylorS

• MAHABA
    MAHABA

What a pitiful god is a god whose king has but very little subject in his kingdom! Prov 14:28In the multitude of people is the king?s honour: but in the lack of people is the destruction of the prince.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    What a pitiful god is a god whose king has but very little subject in his kingdom!

Yeah, god creates people then tells them "worship me or die!".

99% die. The remaining 1% survives because, out of fear, they give him their insincere worship.

What has god accomplished?

Walter

• gumby
    gumby

That's Jehovah's track record.

He reveals himself and makes himself known to ONLY the Israelites.......then when all the other nations worship other gods.......he kicks their asses and kills em all.......every woman, man and child.

Charlie Russell was privledged.....just like Moses and the Israelites. God worked through him and his coherts. If you were one of the unfortunate who didn't get a copy of "studies in the scriptures" to learn the true truths.....your ass was grass.

If you were takin a dump when Noah came to your town to tell you to repent cuz it was goin to rain bigtime and you missed his speech.......your ass was grass.

Gumby

• Mary
    Mary

I believe in God, but I don't believe all the stuff that's written about Him in the bible.........somehow, I don't think He's nearly as judgemental as human beings are.

• JH
    JH

somehow, I don't think He's nearly as judgemental as human beings are.

Only 8 survived the flood...

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

This is what the answer would be to the 99.9% question:

God never said being a "nice person" was a qualification for surviving armageddon. For instance, there are lots of "nice" homosexuals - but it is clear that Jehovah does not approve of homosexuals - so whether they are nice or not is not the issue. The issue is whether what they are doing is apporved by God.

Don't shoot the messenger - I'm just telling you the response you will most likely get.

-ithinkisee

• upside/down
    upside/down
    The issue is whether what they are doing is apporved by God.

The "issue" isn't that. All you had to do to survive the flood was GET ON the ark. No faith, no "approved" works, no "preaching", nothing... that's what makes it so rediculous that no one got on board. It wasn't "hard". The WTS strrreeettchees this analogy to the limit. So what does "just as in the days of Noah..." mean?

The real question should be what is the equivelant today (and it aint meetings and FS). It can't be that hard...

u/d

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit