99.9% of people who believe in God will be destroyed by God

by JH 25 Replies latest jw friends

• berylblue
    berylblue

I almost never worry about it any more. Problem solved.

Next problem?

• dostprefer
    dostprefer

Re: 99.9% of people who believe in God will be destroyed by God

This topic title appears to be a contradiction in terms. Was it meant to read "'99% of those who PROFESS to believe in God............"?

• fairchild
    fairchild
    if God is just - and i believe he is - he will make sure everyone has the information to make a right decision - for him or against.

Exactly, but that's the whole point.

Put a hundred apples (religions) in front of me. 99 apples are poisoned and only one apple is not poisoned. I find out that all those 100 apples come from the same tree (the bible). I have to make a choice and eat the right apple, because I am being told that, if I eat a poisoned apple, I will certainly die.

Problem is, that every apple seems to have some great and healthy spots, and some rotten spots as well. How am I supposed to know which apple to eat? Is God really going to blame me when I eat a poisoned apple, after inspecting all the apples very carefully, only to feel that after inspection, I still didn't know which one was the good apple?

Just to be sure, I read the bible once again. Oh yes, there it is..I even underlined it the 6th time around.. by their fruits you will recognize...etc... And once again I look at the fruits, at all the healthy spots and at all the rotten spots.

Oh God, please have mercy with me, I am very confused.

• gumby
    gumby
    Actually, I just had this conversation with an elder a few weeks ago. People who believe in god, who havent had the chance to hear about the truth, or arent sure, will not die in armegedan.

Poor dipshit stupid dub bastards. They never stop to think nthat a statement such as this defies everything they teach. They also forget Freddy Franz statement that 99.9% of mankind will die.

Do they have any idea "how many" have not and will not hear their message? About a few billion....that's how many. If armageddon came within 5 years....there would still be billions who have never heard of the idiots.

The dubs have preached that the road is narrow and cramped entering the New System and that only those who have dedicated their lives to Jehovah and taken their stand on his side will be spared........yet they try to appease the public and act as though they are not the judges of mankinds fate and make statements such as the above in quote. They don't know what the hell they believe.

Gumby

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake
    Do they have any idea "how many" have not and will not hear their message? About a few billion....that's how many. If armageddon came within 5 years....there would still be billions who have never heard of the idiots.

Ha, Gumby!

I remember hearing this as well. I also remember thinking when I heard this in my teenage years that I wished I had been born into a different family that never answered their door or heard "the message" This way I could have done all the JW no no stuff and still make it into the beautiful paradise where I would ride my panda bear and have perfect skin.

• gumby
    gumby
    This way I could have done all the JW no no stuff and still make it into the beautiful paradise where I would ride my panda bear and have perfect skin.

Nancy....not to sound flirty or anything.....but if you look anything like your avatar pic......you don't need 'no stinking new skin'......you look just fine!......REAL fine!

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit