BE LIKE PRINCE.......

by Gill 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Gill
    Gill

Dustin - Of course Prince would win!

• Dustin
    Dustin

I would love to hear Prince sing the kingdom melodies. I wonder if he busts out any nasty dance moves while he sings them.

Dustin

• Gill
    Gill

Apparantly he has already made recordings for the WTBTS according to one thread i read a while back. I"m sure someone can give you the gory details!

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Sounds like something that will replace the "Be Like Jerimiah" Kingdom Melody.

• mama
    mama

peeing my pants laughing at this thread, i thought prince looked uncomfortable at the oscars, probably feeling guilty or something, lol. to think, prince can have wild after oscar parties, wear make-up, wearing his wife's clothes and still be a jdub is hilarious. i bet the bethel boys are terrified to touch him cause that would be too much bad publicity. they'll wait a while to go after him, i think. but they will eventually cause even die hard witnesses are rolling their eyes that he's a jdub. sooner or later they will want him to go away, but only after he has made major contributions to the world wide warp that is.

• rebel8
    rebel8
    Who cares about the kinky underwear, the make up, the profane lyrics! He's a Jehovah's Witness! He's cleaned up his life and got married!!!! This is why the Yorkshire Ripper is also acceptable as a Jehovah's Witness.

Yeah, but Prince STILL wears makeup and effeminate clothes. The Ripper isn't doing his naughty stuff anymore, right? He "repented".

• Taylor S.
    Taylor S.

Whos the Yorkshire Ripper?

• Nancy Drake

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit