Can J.W's Be Involved in Politics, Or Can't They?

by Kenneson 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Beans
    Beans

Is a frogs ass watertight? Hey as long as you repent you can do anything you want!

Beans

Canadian District Overbeer

http://Quotes.Watchtower.ca

• AshtonCA
    AshtonCA

Re: Unions:

My dad was an elder and the job he had was part of the union. He always paid his dues, but when strikes would happen, he'd cross the picket line and we at home would begin to receive death threats and such. I specifically remember answering the phone (I was about 10) and someone said my dad's family was going to die because he crossed the line. Scared the crud out of me!

Ash

• Voyager
    Voyager

Kenneson:

I thought that it was a good find Ken, thanks for posting it!

Thanks!

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

LMAO: The less you are involved in reality and living your life, the more time you have to do the bidding of the society.

• Pwned
    Pwned
    Re: Unions:

My dad was an elder and the job he had was part of the union. He always paid his dues, but when strikes would happen, he'd cross the picket line and we at home would begin to receive death threats and such. I specifically remember answering the phone (I was about 10) and someone said my dad's family was going to die because he crossed the line. Scared the crud out of me!

Ash

He must not have had too many friends at work. no offense but being a scab is just wrong, imho

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit